For those cold Washington state days and nights during the winter time, you’ll want to know that your residence or your place of business will be consistently warmed to a comfortable level for family members or employees. While it may not get as frigid around Graham, Orting, Tacoma, Bonney Lake, or Puyallup as it does in the northeastern cities, winter temperatures can get pretty cold all the same.
To ensure that your furnace is ready to handle those cold days and nights, it’s a good idea to have your heating system evaluated by Piece of Mind Home Comfort LLC. As an HVAC company specializing in heating and cooling system assessments and estimates, we can tell you exactly what the state of your heating system is, and whether it needs maintenance, repairs, or even a complete replacement. When a new furnace is your best option, we can set that up with our HVAC partners at All-American Air Systems, to make sure that your residential or commercial heating requirements are completely covered.
New furnace installation
If your furnace isn’t performing with the efficiency it once had, and repairs can’t restore that optimal performance, your best option is often a replacement. This is especially true if your furnace is older than 10 or 15 years, because newer models are built to be much more energy-efficient, and can lower heating bills significantly each month. When a new furnace is the best solution for your heating situation, Piece of Mind Home Comfort will recommend installation of a top-of-the-line unit from Goodman Manufacturing, and expert implementation by All American Air Systems. Here’s why:
- Heat exchanger warranty – the high-quality heat exchanger is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, as long as the furnace remains in the possession of the original registered buyer, and will be completely replaced in the event of failure within its first 10 years of operation.
- Parts coverage – all functional parts are under warranty for 10 full years, and will be replaced by the manufacturer should they fail during normal operation.
- High AFUE ratings – all Goodman furnaces rate very highly for their annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE), which means that more than 90 cents of each home heating dollar actually goes toward heating the building, with very little waste.
- Stainless steel construction – both the primary tubular heat exchanger and the secondary heat exchanger are constructed of high-quality stainless steel for durability and long life.
- Quiet operation – Goodman furnaces are known for their near-silent operation, with variable-speed induced draft blowers, so occupants are not bothered by operational noise.
Home comfort and customer satisfaction
Our number one concern is for your home comfort, or for the comfort of you and the employees at your place of business. That’s why we conduct a thorough assessment of your heating system when you call upon us, and provide an honest estimate of what it will take to either restore your furnace to its maximum capability, or to replace it with a unit appropriate for the requirements of your house or facility.
We are so determined to satisfy each and every customer, and to provide you with the peace of mind you need for your home heating system, that we’ve even named our company Piece of Mind Home Comfort. We are committed to your satisfaction, and we await your call, so we can provide the most professional and courteous service for your home or business place.